Top things to do in Vegas
Exploding full of casinos, restaurants, hotels, bars and clubs, there’s no place quite the same as legendary Las Vegas…
So, what is there to do? We’ve hand-picked a selection of the top things you can’t miss out on when in ‘sin city.’
- One of the most popular activity’s that is so often related to Las Vegas and the magical lifestyle it promotes is gambling. If you don’t experience the full gambling experience in ‘sin city’ then you’ve definitely missed out – Do it fast and do it social. You will stumble upon numerous casinos throughout Vegas, oozing with vibrancy and liveliness in their own individual way.
- Eat ‘til your heart’s content. Splash some serious cash on a designer dinner at Caesars, eat alone at Atelier de Joel Robuchon at the MGM Grand or take your partner to Michael Mina’s Nobhill restaurant, which you’ll also find at the MGM. Whatever cuisine or dining experience you’re in search of, you’ll find something to tickle your fancy in Vegas.
- Take a trip to the truly mesmerizing Bellagio Fountains. Here, you can admire 1,214 water spritzers shooting water up to 460 feet in the air, all wonderfully choreographed to Frank Sinatra or Gene Kelly.
- If you’re keen to spend the pennies on something truly entertaining and completely “Vegas” then grab a ticket and watch the Cirque du Soleil. Although tickets are somewhat pricey, you won’t find a show quite like this anywhere else.
- Pay a visit to the Shark Reef Aquarium, a half-outdoors, half-indoors aquarium that’s chockfull of rays, sea turtles, crocodiles and plenty of sharks. For just $16, this is the perfect day out.
- Experience a rush of adrenaline on the New York-New York Roller Coaster. Although it’s not the most hair-raising of rollercoaster rides, it’s something you simply cannot miss out on; this fab ride passes through the New York-New York Hotel, making it a great way of touring through as opposed to walking!
- Have breakfast at the Wynn. Immerse yourself within the ultimate buffet experience and enjoy really scrumptious food in a beautifully designed building.
- If you’re seeking a little luxury then head to Canyon Ranch at the Venetian or the Spa at the Bellagio. Equipped with the finest luxury treatments, a good ol’ spa never hurt anyone after a wild night out in ‘sin city.’
Before whizzing off to the vivacious Vegas, remember to apply for your ESTA or you won’t be allowed entry into America. Visas4USA can provide you with an ESTA Visa, simply apply online today!
Back to USA Travel Tips